Fundraise With Us
Setting up your Lake2Lake fundraising page:
- When you first registered for Lake2Lake, you should have received an email titled “Your Wellspring Fundraising Account“. Follow the link in this email (or if you can’t find your email, let us know).
- Create a password to finish setting up your fundraising account.
- Choose “Fundraise for Lake2Lake” in the menu.
- Click the “Your Fundraising Page” button.
- Choose a name for your page that will make it easy for your donors to identify you by clicking on the title to edit. Also add a photo and edit the text to let your donors know why you’re riding.
- Copy the link to your page and email it to friends and family! Share on Facebook and with anyone you can think of who might want to be a part of this amazing cause as well!
Find/edit your Lake2Lake fundraising page:
- Visit the Lake2Lake event page, or click “Donate” on the Lake2Lake website.
- Find your Team or Individual page, click on your photo, and you will be viewing your page.
- To edit, you must be logged in (you can login via the button in the top righthand corner).
- Once logged in you will be able to upload your photo and edit the writeup.
FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES & PRIZES
There are lots of reasons to fundraise through Lake2Lake – most importantly to see thousands of Rwandan children receive a quality education that will change their lives! As a way of saying thanks for your efforts towards seeing this happen, we are delighted to offer the following fundraising incentives:
Riders who raise $750 will receive a free jersey.
Riders who raise $1,500 will have their registration fee refunded!
In addition, some great fundraising prizes will be handed out on the Saturday night of the ride, for individuals and teams:
Returning Riders: Our three top fundraisers in the returning rider category will each win MEC gift cards (1st prize = $500, 2nd prize = $250, 3rd prize = $100), donated by our Platinum Sponsors, Fastik.