Join us for our second virtual Lake2Lake Ride, Walk or Run for Rwanda! On the weekend of September 18-19, 2021 we’re providing the unique opportunity to participate in Lake2Lake from wherever you are, in whatever way you can. You can choose to ride, walk, or run your way to support the work of Wellspring in Rwandan schools, while also enjoying a weekend of fun online events with the Lake2Lake community! Here’s how:
- Choose your activity – you can ride your bike or e-bike, walk a new route, run your favourite trail, or feel free to be creative!
- Choose your distance for each day – 5km, 10km, 20km, 50km, 100km, or 200km – based on your activity and fitness level and goals.
- Complete your registration and invite up to 5 friends or family members to form a team with you!
- Fundraise for an amazing cause and some fabulous prizes!
Registration is open from June 15th – September 2nd! It is FREE to register, and we encourage every individual to set a fundraising goal to work towards.
Register your family and/or friends as a Team so you can fundraise for some fun prizes!
This year’s Fundraising Categories are Top Fundraising Cycling Team, Top Fundraising Team (any activity), and Top three Fundraising Individuals. Fundraising prize winners will be awarded a gift card of their choosing from one of the following: Canadian Tire, Chapters Indigo, Best Buy, or Running Room. Cycling Teams will also continue to compete for our time-honoured tradition of The Wellspring Cup as part of our Lake2Lake Ride for Rwanda Team Fundraising Challenge!
This year we’re opening up all teams to accommodate up to six members – so you can enjoy the community experience and fundraising challenge together!
All funds raised through Lake2Lake will go towards the work of the Wellspring Foundation for Education. We’ve provided some fun individual fundraising incentives for you to work towards:
- Fundraise $250 to receive a custom-designed L2L special something
- Fundraise $500 to receive custom-designed L2L Socks
- Fundraise $1000 to receive a custom-designed L2L special something (if you’ve got an idea, let us know!)
You will have until midnight PST on October 15 to collect donations via your personal fundraising page (which will be created as part of the registration process), cheque or cash, and submit them to Wellspring.
Please review our refund & transfer policies. If you have any questions during or after the registration process do not hesitate to contact us.
Any questions? Check the FAQ page. Can’t find an answer there? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org